Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Girl Quilt


I made this quilt for my niece Paige, when she was 2 (shocker!) so that must have been in 2007 I think. I love this one because its a true baby quilt, the bubble
minkee on the back is so cozy soft and the colors are all very sweet.


There are a few colors I would switch out given the chance (the pink stripey one and the bolder sky blue color) but in all, I think this is one of my favorites. I love the light green backing as well.



I made this one using a quilt patten from Country Threads, called Baby Shower #520.

Whenever Paige comes by I steal the blanket back from her...she really hates that and totally eyes me up thinking I'm going to run off with it. She's right on. Better keep your eye on me Paige!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    It's nice to see all your baby's quilts on your blog. I love all of them. I should probably go back to sew again. I didn't do anything on February, waiting to find new fabrics and inspiration, I guess.
    XOXO
    Ilaria

    ReplyDelete